WhatsApp is the most used popular social media app having more than one billion downloads. But it could be properly accessed and limited to smartphones only. However, there are also ways how to use WhatsApp on PC/laptop.
There are two ways how to use WhatsApp on PC:-
- WhatsApp web: website via a browser
- WhatsApp Desktop: application software that needs to be installed
Steps for How to use WhatsApp on PC/Laptop
Step 1. Open WhatsApp web on your PC through Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari
Download and install the latest version of WhatsApp application. Further steps are same for both.
Step 2. Now launch Whatsapp on your android phone and navigate.
After clicking on it, you will get an interface like this saying to scan.
Step 4: Now point the phone camera to laptop screen to scan QR code which we got in step 1.
That’s all you are done. Then WhatsApp will automatically be launched on your web browser and now you can text messages and send media from here like your phone.
Pros of using WhatsApp on Pc
- Bigger screen to read a message and a bigger keyboard to type.
- Can share media(files, images) from the computer as well.
- Another way to transfer media from your phone to the PC.
- Can be remotely logout from PC using the phone
Cons of using WhatsApp on Pc
- Phone needs to stay connected to the internet or else it will show like this
- Can’t create a new group in web Whatsapp
- Can’t update a new status and change profile picture
For more support, check out this video
Very nice informative ….
Ya it's co
Very nice nitesh
.. Keep it up����
[…] How to use Whatsapp web in desktop/laptop […]
[…] if you don’t know how to use Whatsapp in PC using web Whatsapp, then read this tutorial How to use WhatsApp on PC / laptop having windows 7/windows 10. This tutorial will help you to use the same WhatsApp account on two […]
[…] or something important in the chat. Many times if we have to share anything to the desktop through WhatsApp web, then we need to share the media with any person. But sometimes, that document/media could be […]